76-2003 2015-2017 CAN-AM MAVERICK 1000 TUBRO S&B FILTERS PARTICLE SEPARATOR
- Dust and air enter the S&B Particle Separator.
- Centrifugal force spins the dust against the outer wall. Clean air continues forward.
- Clean air is directed to your air filter while the scavenge fan ejects dust through exhaust.
Finish faster with more power.
A UTV’s filter can clog quickly, robbing the engine of power. The S&B Particle Separator is a game changer, allowing UTV owners to maintain horsepower and torque by keeping their air filters cleaner for a much longer period of time. S&B designed this system large enough so that there is no loss in power when used with the factory filter system.
- The S&B Particle Separator removes 94% of dust from the airflow before it reaches your air filter, allowing your filter to last over 15 times longer before reaching capacity.
Saves you money.
- With the S&B Particle separator, one air filter will last as long as 15 would without the S&B system. The S&B Particle Separator pays for itself and even saves you money because you will buy fewer filters.
Billet clamps attach to your UTV’s rear rollbars. Accommodates virtually any roof & rollbar configuration.
Silicone tube attaches to stock air inlet opening. Signature S&B Side Cover included.
You have the option installing the Particle Separator on your UTV’s upper or lower rollbar.
The S&B Particle Separator doesn’t require maintenance; however, you may want to blow it out with compressed air occasionally depending on your riding conditions.
The Scavenge Fan, used to eject 94% of the dust, uses 3.1 amps nominally.
The billet aluminum clamping system and flexible silicone tube allow the Particle Separator to be installed quickly.